We will host two completely FREE sessions at Debden Park High School as an introduction to this brand new league format, in order to demonstrate the undoubted benefits to each player, of hosting our very own league.
Both team training and a trial round of league matches, will take place this weekend, completely free of charge, giving every player and parent the opportunity to experience the ways in which this will enhance your son or daughters enjoyment and development within the game.
In order to join in with these FREE sessions you will need to register on our website.
Friday 6-7 PM
Saturday 9-10:30 AM
What the league will include?
- Team training every Friday night which follows a syllabus
- 2/3 Matches every Saturday morning (dependant on the interest)
- 12/18 Match season which refreshes every 6 weeks
- Match day shirt supplied by SwT
- Option to purchase a training kit on our club store
- Coached by UEFA Qualified coaches
- Tactic boards / video analysis to support visual learning
- No external influences in any training session or match
- A professional Academy environment
- Friday 6-7pm Team Training
- Saturday 9:00 - 10:30 & 10:30 - 12:00 Match Day
- Two sessions every week
Joining the league, you will benefit from having your very own team training session every Friday evening in preparation for your league matches the following morning. This session will focus on developing play and understanding within small units, both in possession and out of possession.
Players will be encouraged to perform the skills they were asked to do in training on a match day. This will help players consolidate learning, whilst allowing them time to put those skills into practise.
Games will be 3v3 or 4v4, with no substitutes. This will help maximise player touches and involvement, which increases the overall enjoyment and experience for every player.
Players will be split into 6 teams at U7, U8 and U9 and will remain in those teams during the 6 week block or 18 match season. At the end of the 6 week block the teams will be reorganised so each player meets a new team and ultimately makes new friends.
Players will be supplied with a match day shirt by SwT on Saturday mornings. Players will have the option to purchase an additional SwT Nike training kit from our online store, which can be worn on Friday evening to train and then used, as the shorts and socks for league matches on Saturday mornings.
The sessions on the Friday 9th and Saturday 10th September will be used to introduce players to their teams and our coaching staff who they'll be coached by throughout the season as well as examples of the flexible games format.
In order for us to ensure the best experience for each team and player, we are only able to offer 18 spaces for the first 6 weeks. Ideally we will fill these spaces before the 8th September.
- £90 for 12 sessions, this includes 18 games and six team training sessions